Chamber of Trade and Industry for the Commonwealth of Independent States, a special chamber of commerce (CIS Chamber), assists Czech companies in finding prospective partners for cooperation in the countries of the post-Soviet region.
The CIS Chamber was established by the Chamber of Commerce of the Czech Republic in 1997, and today it is an independent, non-governmental, non-profit entity.
The CIS Chamber closely cooperates with central and regional Chambers of Commerce of the Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Armenia, Moldova, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Georgia.
The Chamber offers to its members and partners:
- information about business opportunities in the particular countries;
- support in establishing contacts in particular countries and their regions.
This aim is pursued mainly by means of organising events of various kinds, both abroad and within the Czech Republic, such as:
- seminars with involvement of Czech and foreign experts in particular sphere related to business activities in the countries concerned (legal issues, taxation etc.);
- conferences presenting investment opportunities and export attractiveness of particular regions in the countries concerned;
- round tables (bilateral meetings) with representatives of companies from the countries of interest and their regions coming to the Czech Republic in the frame of business missions organised by partner chambers of commerce;
- business missions to the countries of interest and their regions, associated with the search for prospective partners for the Czech business entities via local chambers of industry and trade.
The CIS Chamber provides assistance in application and obtaining visas for business trips to the Russian Federation, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.
The CIS Chamber closely cooperates with state authorities and legislative bodies of the Czech Republic. The chamber acts as the partner for embassies of the Czech Republic in the countries concerned, as well as for the embassies of the mentioned countries accredited in the Czech Republic.
Komora SNS, Freyova 27, 190 00 Praha 9 – Vysočany
+420 266 721 811